- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 2 servings
A 10-minute recipe for a fresh and energizing breakfast smoothie, you can also substitute the yogurt for low-fat ice cream to make this drink a delicious dessert.
- 1 small banana, peeled, cut up, and frozen
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen assorted berries (such as raspberries, blackberries, and/or strawberries)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 2 sprigs fresh mint and 2 to garnish
- Place the frozen banana chunks, assorted berries, juice, yogurt and sprigs of mint into a blender.
- Blend the mixture until smooth and creamy, and then pour into two glasses.
- Garnish with some fresh mint and serve immediately.