- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 12 Servings
Berries make this apple crisp recipe even better and will keep you coming back for more.
- 4 large cooking apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon cold butter, cut in small pieces
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup quick oats
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Grease an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine sliced apples, berries, and granulated sugar. Toss to coat. Dot with small pieces of cold butter and spread evenly in baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the melted butter with the brown sugar, flour, salt, baking soda, and rolled oats. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over fruit.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until fruit is tender and bubbling and topping is browned.