- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 14, 4-ounce servings
A fruity alternative to a classic eggnog punch, serve this beverage at your next winter holiday party.
- 1 12-ounce can frozen cranberry-raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 quart dairy eggnog, chilled
- 1 12-ounce can lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Fresh raspberries, to garnish
- Place the cranberry-raspberry cocktail into a pitcher along with the eggnog, and stir to combine.
- Slowly pour in the lemon-lime carbonated beverage.
- To serve, ladle the punch into glasses and garnish with a dollop of whip cream, a sprinkle of nutmeg, and some fresh raspberries.