- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Absolut Berri Açaí vodka and fresh blueberries are the base ingredients behind this elegant champagne cocktail.
- 1 ounce Absolut Berri Açaí
- 5 blueberries
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- Blueberries to garnish
- Place the blueberries into a shaker and muddle well.
- Add the vodka, lime juice and simple syrup and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a champagne glass.
- Top the drink with the champagne and then garnish with blueberries; serve immediately.