- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Rum Swizzle is occasionally referred to as Bermuda’s national drink. Its refreshing flavor is made with a delicious blend of dark rum, fresh juices, grenadine, falernum and bitters.
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 1/2 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1/4 ounce grenadine
- 1/4 ounce falernum
- 1/4 ounce demerara syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 cherry, 1 grapefruit peel, and shaved nutmeg to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a tall cocktail glass.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and then swizzle the drink by placing a long multi-pronged stirrer between your two palms and rubbing back and forth. Swizzle the drink for 20 seconds to chill and then top with additional crushed ice.
- Garnish the drink and then serve immediately.