- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Slow cooked, creamy bell pepper topped chicken breast served over rice.
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, washed and dried
- Lemon juice
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 ribs celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicekn soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 (4 ounce) pacakge shredded parmesan cheese
- Rice, cooked
- Rub the lemon juice into the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a greased slow cooker.
- Arrange the bell pepper and celery on top of the chicken.
- Add the soups and wine to a saucepan and heat only until mixed. Pour over the chicken. Sprinkle the cheese over top. Cook covered for 6-7 hours on low. Serve over the rice.