- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
You can either roast, steam or boil the beets for this salad. Each method will produce delicious results, but roasting will bring out an additional sweetness in flavor.
- 8 small cooked beets, skins removed, sliced very thin
- 4 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 ounces blue cheese
- 1/4 cup raw pistachios, chopped
- Watercress to garnish
- Evenly divide the sliced beets between 4 plates and then splash each serving with 1 tablespoon of the vinegar.
- Top the beets with the blue cheese and the pistachios, and then garnish with some watercress.