- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This unique and vibrant-colored cocktail was created at the Julian Cox of Rivera & R26 in Los Angeles, California.
- 1/4 ounce L'Esprit de June
- 1.5 ounce Tuthilltown Baby Bourbon
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce Rhum J.M Cane Syrup
- 1 red bell pepper slice
- 1/4 ounce Beet Juice
- 1/4 barspoon cayenne pepper
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the red bell pepper, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the red bell pepper slice and then serve immediately.