- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
If you don’t have a food processor, now is the time to invest. Using it to shred or grate vegetables saves you valuable time and energy.
- 1 medium beet, peeled
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Use a grater or a food processor to shred the beet and the carrots, and then place into a bowl.
- Add the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and red pepper flakes and toss well to combine.
- Cover the bowl and place the salad in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Prior to serving, sprinkle the salad with the sesame seeds and serve.