- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 3-4 servings
Beet and Cabbage Slaw
- 2 (16 ounce) cans sliced beets, reserve liquid
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (optional)
- 1 small head cabbage
- 1/2 cup reserved beet juice
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- Shred the cabbage and combine in a large bowl with sliced beets. (Add onions if desired)
- Beat together the beet juice, milk, mayonnaise and optional vinegar.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture, toss until well coated. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.