- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail is not surprisingly a bar staple as it is one of the simplest and tastiest classic around.
Recipe originally appeared on Summitsips.com, photo by Randy Hanson.
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- Put a cocktail glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake to combine for 20 seconds.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake the mixture vigorously for an additional 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and serve immediately.