- Prep: 2 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 5 min
- Serving: Makes 1-1/2 cups
You can’t go wrong feeding your Sunday night football crowd this creamy beer-based dip made with cheddar cheese. Accompany with a bowl of pita chips or tortilla chips.
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup beer
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place the cheese, beer, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder into a large bowl. Using a mixer, beat the mixture on medium until thoroughly blended and then cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to develop.