- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes enough marinade for 2 (16 ounce) steaks
A unique blend of dark beer and brown sugar acts as the base to this delicious steak marinade that compliments, yet does not overwhelm, the taste of the meat.
- 1/4 cup dark beer
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk vigorously until completely blended.
- Put the steaks and the marinade into a shallow dish and flip the steaks a few times to coat. Cover the steaks and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours prior to cooking.