- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Slow cooker beef, mushroom and noodle stew diner.
- 1 (10 ounce) can beefy mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup water
- 2-1/2 pounds lean beef stew meat
- Noodles, cooked and buttered
- Mix together the soups, pepper, breadcrumbs and water in a greased slow cooker. Mix in the beef and stir until well combined.
- Cook covered for 8-9 hours on low. Serve over the cooked noodles.