- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Beef pasta bakes are an easy kid pleaser!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces each) condensed tomato soup
- 1 soup can of water
- 1/2 of a 16 ounce package of uncooked rotini pasta (4 cups)
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the beef with the oregano. Dispose of excess fat.
- In a baking dish combine the soup, water and pasta. Mix in the beef and the cheese until everything is coated. Cover.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until bubbly. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese. Allow to stand for 5 minutes, or until the cheese melts, before serving.