- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr 30 min
- Total: 4 hr 45 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A slow cooked beef, vegetable and noodle soup.
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef, browned
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup medium egg noodles
- Mix together everything but the noodles in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered on low for 4-5 hours.
- Prepare the noodles according to the package directions. Mix into the slow cookers and cook for 30 more minutes.