- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A slow cooked cheesy beef and corn hash brown casserole dinner.
Photo originally appeared at: http://frugaldrmom.blogspot.com
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground chuck, thawd
- 1 (1 ounce) packet brown gravy mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash browns, partially thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can golden mushroom soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Add the beef and gravy mix to a greased slow cooker and toss until coated. Mix in the corn and spread half of the cheese over top.
- Pour the hash browns over and top with the remaining cheese.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the soup and milk and pour into the slow cooker. Cook covered for 6-8 hours on low.