- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A slow cooked, classic flavored beef and bean chili.
- 2 pounds premium cut stew meat, browned
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans with liquid
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- Shredded cheese
- Add everything but the cheese to a greased slow cooker. Season with salt. Cook covered for 6-7 hours on low. Serve with the cheese over top.