- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Beefeater gin is an iconic English dry gin that is steeped in wonderful heritage. Enjoy it blended with champagne and fresh lemon juice in this light and crisp cocktail.
- 2 ounces Beefeater gin
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 barspoon simple syrup
- Maraschino cherry t garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the champagne and garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a champagne flute.
- Top the drink with the champagne and then garnish with the cherry; serve immediately.