- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Beefeater 24 Gin is a premium gin made with hand-picked grapefruit and Seville orange peels giving it an enjoyable tangy note and citrusy aroma.
- 2-1/2 ounces Beefeater 24 Gin
- 1 tablespoon Lillet Blanc
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Grapefruit zest twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the grapefruit twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the grapefruit zest twist and then serve immediately.