- Prep: 4 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 14 min
- Serving: 4
A burger chock full of vegetables.
- 2 talespoons chicken broth
- 1/2 cup grated onions
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef
- 2 teaspoons steak sauce
- In a skillet bring the broth to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and add the onions, zucchini and carrots.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes of until the vegetables are tender and the liquid has evaporated.
- Transfer the egetable mixture to a bowl.
- Add the beef and steak sauce.
- Mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Spray the rack of a broiling pan with non stick spray.
- Place the urger on the rack.
- Broil 3 inches from the heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn and broil about 5 minutes more.