- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 10
Beef Tortillas in Mexican style.
- 1 Cooking spray
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tomato sauce
- 2 drained canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, chopped
- Heat large skillet over medium heat.
- Take a pan and coat it with cooking spray.
- Add onion, garlic, and beef. Cook until brown in colour.
- Keep on stirring to crumble the beef.
- Add water, salt, black pepper, black beans, tomato sauce and chiles. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Warm tortillas according to the directions on package.
- Fill 1/2 cup beef mixture into each tortilla.
- Serve hot.