- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4-6
A classic favorite Beef Stroganoff and egg noodles make the perfect homey meal.
- 1 1/2 pounds beef tenderloin, sliced thin
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Saute beef slices in 3 tablespoons butter for 5 minutes. Remove meat from pan.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter to pan and saute onions and mushrooms until tender. Return meat to pan and add wine, sour cream and tomato paste.
- Cook over low heat until heated through, being careful not to boil. Serve over noodles.