- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
A meal to serve after a busy day at work.
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1, 28 ounce can Italian flavored tomatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat
- 2 cloves fresh garlic finely chopped
- 1 package frozen Italian green beans
- 1 package refrigerated fettuccine, cut in half (9 ounces)
- In crock pot stir together all ingredients except green beans and fettuccine.
- Cook on low for 10 to 12 hours (high 4 to 6 hours).
- Just before serving, stir in beans and fettuccine. Cover and cook stirring occasionally, until beans are cripsly tender and pasta is tender.