- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 4 servings
The chipotle rub gives these steaks a sweet, smoky and spicy flavor.
- 3 teaspoons finely ground coffee
- 3 teaspoons ground chipotle pepper (or chipotle chile powder)
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 2 teaspoons toasted cumin seeds
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 4, 8-ounce beef steaks, or enough to feed your crowd
- Combine coffee, ground chipotle, paprika, cumin seeds, sugar and salt.
- Rub mixture into steaks and refrigerate for at least an hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Grill steaks until desired doneness.