- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Beef Steaks Bistro-Style are covered with baby portobello mushrooms and flavored with rosemary.
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 boneless beef top loin or rib eye steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh snipped rosemary
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat 5 minutes. Meanwhile, spread garlic cloves crushed with a press evenly over both sides of steaks; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks in skillet; cook 12 to 15 minutes for desired doneness. Turning once with tongs. Remove steaks from skillet; keep warm.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion, vinegar and rosemary. Cook and stir 5 to 8 minutes or until onions are tender; serve over steaks.