- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 2
Light the fireplace and open a bottle of red wine. Beef Salad with Curry Dressing is an elegant dinner for two.
- 6 ounces thin sliced cooked beef, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 tablespoons plain low fat yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons mayonaise
- 2 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Place beef strips, lettuce and carrot in a medium bowl. Toss lightly, sprinkle with raisins. Cover tightly and chill.
- Combine mayonaise, yogurt, curry powder and lemon juice. Cover tightly and chill.
- To serve, pour dressing over salad mixture, toss and divide between 2 large plates and serve.