- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 30 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Mushroom, onion, and bacon stuffed flank steak pieces with a creamy gravy.
- 1-1/2 pounds beef flank steak
- 5 slices bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- Slice the steak into 4-6 serving pieces.
- Mix the bacon, onion, mushroom, Worcestershire sauce and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Divide the bacon mixture evenly over the steak pieces. Roll the steak and secure with toothpicks. Pat dry with towels.
- Brown the rolls in a skillet and arrange in a greased slow cooker. Pour the gravy evenly over.
- Cook for 7-9 hours on low.