- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Cheesy hash brown and roast beef slow cooker dinner.
- 3 cups cooked, cubed roast beef
- 1 (28 ounce) frozen hash browns with onions and peppers, thawed
- Canola oil
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 tablepoon beef seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar-Jack cheese
- Add the beef to the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Add the oil to a skillet and brown the hash browns. Mix in the salsa and seasoning. Stir into the slow cooker.
- Cook covered for 4-5 hours on high. Sprinkle the cheese over to serve.