- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 10
You can use lean steak cut up into bite -size piece in place of the ground beef.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 green pepper chopped
- 2, 16-ounce cans tomatoes, cut up
- 2, 10 3/4-ounce cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1, 17-ounce can cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup snipped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In skillet brown beef, celery, onion and green pepper.
- Transfer mixture to crock pot.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, soup, corn parsley, thyme and salt.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 hours. Season with salt and pepper.