- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 2 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6
Beef Chimichurri is great on the grill.
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 3/4 pounds London broil
- In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, red pepper flakes and salt to taste.
- Place steak in a resealable plastic bag and pour vinegar mixture over steak. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to 300 degrees F. Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade. Grill steak, covered, 10 to 12 minutes per side to desired doneness; let stand 3 minutes; slice diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
- Pour reserved marinade into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute more, stirring constantly. Serve over steak.