- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 9 hr
- Total: 9 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
This hearty chili features the perfect combination of spices. Serve it in a bread bowl, topped with cheddar cheese.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef.
- Drain the meat.
- Place all ingredients in the crock pot.
- Stir together.
- Cover and cook on low for eight to nine hours.