- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 12
Beef Cheese Balls are filled with plain or corned beef and rolled in chopped nuts.
- 2, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- dash garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1, 3 ounce package corned or plain beef, chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and milk. Add green onions, green pepper and beef. Chill if necessary to form 2 balls. Roll in pecans. Wrap in plastic wrap and store in refrigerator.