- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 8
- 4 ounce corned beef, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup steamed cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup cooked potatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- 1 1/2 quarter oil for deep frying
- 1 tbsp salt and pepper (or as per taste)
- Take a bowl, add corned beef, potatoes, cabbage, carrot, onion, salt and pepper in it. Mix well.
- Take egg roll wrapper and place half a cup of above mixture on it.
- Roll the wrapper as per the directions on the package. Seal the corners by wetting it with water.
- Take alarge skillet and heat oil in it.
- Fry the egg rolls in hot skillet until golden brown. Keep on turning the rolls.
- Serve hot with any sauce that you like.