- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A slow cooked vegetable packed beef soup. Wonderful served with cornbread.
- 1 pound lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (16 oucne) package coleslaw mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- Combine everything together in a greased slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Cook covered for 7-9 hours on low.