- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4
Beef and Vegetable Kabobs are grilled to perfection.
- 2 1/2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 medium bell peppers, cut into 24 pieces
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Cook potatoes in 2 inches of water in covered saucepan, 15-20 minutes; cut into quarters.
- Cut beef sirloin into 16 1 inch cubes. Alternately thread six green pepper pieces, four beef cubes and four potato pieces on each of four metal skewers.
- Combine butter, garlic and hot pepper sauce. Place kabobs on grill over low to medium coals and broil for 10-15 minutes, depending on desired doneness turning and brushing with seasoned butter occasionally.