- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8
A great roast and potato dish for a winter day.
- 4 lbs. pot roast, boneless beef/arm
- 3 potatoes, peeled/sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp. chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Trim all excess fat from roast.
- Place potatoes and onion in bottom of crock pot.
- Make a smooth paste of flour, mustard, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and sugar.
- Spread over top of roast (cut roast in half, if necessary, to fit easily).
- Place roast in crock pot on top of potatoes and onions.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours (high 5 to 6).