- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
The red wine give this dish a flavorful taste.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- Â¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Â¼ c. flour
- 1Â¼ c. hot water
- 2 tsp. beef bouillon granules
- 2 tbsp. red wine
- 1 pkg. shell macaroni (6 oz.)
- 1 can mushrooms, drained (4 oz.)
- 1 c. sour cream
- In skillet brown the ground beef and onion.
- Drain; place in crock pot.
- Stir in salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and flour.
- Add water, bouillon and wine; mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours.
- Cook macaroni per package directions.
- Add cooked pasta, mushrooms and sour cream to crock pot; stir to mix.
- Cover and cook on high for 10-15 minutes.