- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Slow cooked cheesy beef and macaroni dinner.
- 1 (10 ounce) package macaroni, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef, browned, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cubed Velveeta cheese
- Pour the oil over the pasta and tossed until well coated. Pour into a greased slow cooker.
- Stir in everything else but the cheese and cook covered for 3-5 hours on low. Mix the cheese in and cook for 1 more hour.