- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
Beef and Cheddar Enchiladas can be baked or microwaved and are always a family favorite.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cans green chili salsa
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Brown ground beef in skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain well. Add onion, chili powder, 1 can salsa and 1 cup water, mixing well. Simmer until liquid is evaporated. Warm tortillas.
- Place spoonful of meat mixture in center of each tortilla; roll to enclose filling. Place in baking dish. Pour remaining salsa and enchilada sauce over tortillas. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or microwave for 7 minutes.