- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Crescent roll dough outer ground beef and sauerkraut rolls.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 3 package refrigerator crescent rolls
- Brown the beef and onion. Drain. Stir in the sauerkraut and cook until heated through.
- Unroll the crescent rolls. Press together 2 triangles of dough to make a rectangle.
- Place a small amount of the beef mixture into each and roll up. Slice into thirds. Place cut side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes, or until browned.