- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Slow cooked ground beef and bean dinner, served over corn chips.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 (13 ounce) bag original corn chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- Add the beef and onion to a skillet and cook until browned. Drain.
- Add the beef mixture, bacon and beans to a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together the ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar in a bowl and stir into the slow cooker.
- Cook covered for 4-6 hours on low. Serve over the chips with the cheese on top.