- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This rich and almost decadent cocktail has a lovely lemon and spicy aroma that is wrapped in robust roasted coffee undertones. Make sure to use a Tequila Reposado and not traditional tequila for this mixed drink.
- 2 ounces Tequila Reposado
- 1/2 ounce Dry Amontillado Sherry
- 1/4 ounce Benedictine
- 1/4 ounce Coffee Liqueur
- Lemon twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the lemon twist and serve immediately.