- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8
Serve this dish in a bread bowl or as a side dish with your favorite chicken recipe.
- 1 1/2 pounds kidney beans
- 1 1/2 pounds white navy beans
- 1 pound ham chopped into bite size pieces
- 3 cups of celery sliced into thin slices
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 7 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp mustard powder
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Mix gently.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 7 hours on low or 4 to 5 hours on high.
- Add water if needed during the cooking process.