- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Slow cooked sausage and bean dinner. Wonderful served with warm corn bread.
- 1 (1 pound) fully cooked smoked link sausage, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 (15 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Add the sausage to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Layer the beans over top. Mix together the remaining ingredients and pout over the beans. Cook covered for 4 hours on low.