- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8
This can be a side dish or a full meal if served in a bread bowl with a green salad.
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can red beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can baby lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/4 cups ketchup
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- Stir until blended together.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 or 7 hours.
- Remove bay leaves and discard.