- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Chili and cheese filled french rolls.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili with beans
- 4 French rolls
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Slice the tops off the french roll and scoop out the center. Brush with the melted margarine. Combine 1 cup of the bread pieces with the chili and fill the centers of the roll back up. Place the top of the roll back on and wrap with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes. Remove the tops, sprinkle with cheese, and replace the tops.Serve hot.