- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Ideally, this tropical-tasting, rum-based cocktail is served in a tiki mug with lots of crushed ice. If you don’t have one, use a double old-fashioned glass.
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh orange juice
- 3/4 ounce passion fruit purĂ©e
- 3/4 ounce Licor 43
- 1-1/4 ounces Demerara rum
- 1-1/2 ounces light rum
- cocktail umbrella to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with crushed ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then pour into a tiki mug.
- Garnish the drink with the cocktail umbrella and then serve immediately.