- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Crisp and tangy turkey and bacon cheesy bbq sandwiches using Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise.
TIP: To add sauteed mushrooms, melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook 1 package (10 oz.) sliced mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until golden. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then add to sandwiches before adding bacon and cheese
- 4 slices rustic Italian bread, lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups sliced deli turkey breast or leftover turkey
- 4 slices crisp-cooked bacon
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Arrange bread on baking sheet.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with barbecue sauce. Spread the mayonnaise mixture on bread. Arrange turkey on bread, then top with cheese and bacon.
- Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted.