- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 2 hr 35 min
- Serving: 4
Great combination of flavors, BBQ Soy and Lime Steaks are grilled to tender perfection.
- 4 steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Mix togther the broth, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, onion and garlic. Pour over steaks in a shallow dish and marinate for 2 hour hours.
- Drain the steaks and grill over hot coals to desired doneness.